Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant
Pdf and Word
|Answers to questions||
Questions with Answers correct
The Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant program is designed for individuals who have experience implementing the Pardot application and can explain Salesforce administration concepts that relate to Pardot features. The Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant has experience with Pardot administration and configuration, and is able to successfully design and implement Pardot solutions that meet customer business requirements, are maintainable and scalable, and contribute to long-term customer success. This credential encompasses the breadth of the Pardot application and its integration on the Salesforce platform.
The Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant generally has 12 months or more of hands-on experience implementing and administering the Pardot Lightning App and Salesforce platform. A successful candidate should understand best practice approaches for B2BMA, its out of the box functionality, but not necessarily deep knowledge on the topic. The Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant possesses facilitation and consultative skills to gather the business requirements, design solution alternatives, and implement them to meet business needs.
The Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant candidate has the experience, skills, and knowledge outlined below:
- Identify and understand a customer’s current marketing to sales strategy.
- Map customer goals to Pardot features.
- Design a strategy to meet customer business needs based on an analysis of key performance indicators.
- Recommend automation processes to achieve business objectives.
- Recommend Pardot tools and features (Salesforce Engage, Pardot Einstein) to implement marketing to sales strategy.
- Develop and recommend a data and content migration strategy.
- Articulate the implications and importance of technical setup.
- Analyze existing lead qualification strategy and make recommendations for translating into Pardot.
- Analyze existing lead nurturing strategy and make recommendations for translating into Pardot.
- Analyze existing lead generation strategy and make recommendations for translating into Pardot.
- Develop and recommend a scalable way of organizing data and assets in Pardot.
- Analyze data generated in Pardot reporting tools to make recommendations for system optimization.
- Set up and interpret reports/dashboards in B2B Marketing Analytics.
- Managing differing goals/objectives in divisions of a company using Pardot Business Units.
- Understand data governance – syncing records, user management, etc.
- Understand data hygiene, authorization, and organization.
- Develop and administer integration between Pardot and Salesforce.
- Invest time in studying the resources listed in this Exam Guide and any additional study materials provided by Pardot.
A candidate for this exam is not expected to make recommendations on Salesforce workflow, Process Builder, triggers or troubleshoot a customer’s DNS or Web Hosting Provider or CMS.
This exam guide is designed to help you evaluate if you are ready to successfully complete the Salesforce Pardot Consultant exam. This guide provides information about the target audience for the certification exam, recommended training and documentation, and a complete list of exam objectives—all with the intent of helping you achieve a passing score. Salesforce highly recommends a combination of on-the-job experience and self-study to maximize your chances of passing the exam.