Dumps Salesforce Certification Summer ’23
Salesforce Certified Administrator Advanced
Pdf and Word
|Answers to questions||
Questions with Answers correct
About the Salesforce Advanced Administrator Exam and Program
The Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator program is designed for individuals who have the expertise of a seasoned Salesforce Administrator. The program encompasses the breadth of applications, the features and functions available to an end-user, and the advanced configuration, management, and application extending options available to an Administrator across the Salesforce platform.
There are two certifications within the Salesforce Certified Administrator program. The first is the Salesforce Certified Administrator credential, which focuses on the features and functionality used to maintain a Salesforce implementation.
The second certification in the program is the Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator. This credential is targeted toward the Salesforce Certified Administrator who has become proficient in Salesforce configuration maintenance, can demonstrate an understanding of administration best practices, and is able to use the advanced features and functionality to solve a variety of business problems.
The Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator exam is intended for an individual who has significant experience performing as a Salesforce Administrator, including hands-on experience applying the skills and concepts noted in the exam outline in Section 5 below. The candidate is a Salesforce Certified Administrator who has successfully completed the Administration Essentials for Experienced Admins (ADM 211) from Salesforce or an Authorized Training Center or possesses the equivalent experience and knowledge. The candidate has also invested time in studying the course materials and additional study materials provided by Salesforce.
The candidate should have a broad knowledge of the full application capabilities, the features/functions available to an end-user, and the configuration and management options available to an Administrator across the Salesforce platform. The candidate should be capable of performing administration functions at an expert level, using the full set of Salesforce features as described in the exam outline. The candidate can leverage the advanced administration capabilities of Salesforce to solve specific business challenges and automate complex business processes. The candidate should be able to recommend configuration enhancements and best practices to optimize and extend an organization’s use of Salesforce. The candidate actively seeks out new functionality as it becomes available and can evaluate the potential benefits of new features for an organization.
The candidate should be able to:
- Appropriately define record and field data access based on business requirements.
- Create custom objects and define the appropriate relationship types.
- Set up and configure Sales and Service Cloud applications
- Understand the capabilities of forecasting.
- Set up and configure Salesforce Knowledge and entitlements.
- Assess, cleanse, and maintain data quality using standard Salesforce functionality.
- Understand the capabilities of sandboxes and the tools available to move data between environments.
- Use custom report types, reporting snapshots, complex charting, custom summary formulas, bucketing, joined reports, and cross-filters to build reports that meet complex business requirements.
- Use dynamic dashboards and dashboard filters to enhance dashboards.
- Create flows, workflow rules, approval processes, and formula fields to automate complex business processes.
This exam guide is designed to help you evaluate if you are ready to successfully complete the Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator exam. This guide provides information about the target audience for the certification program, the recommended training and documentation, and a complete list of exam objectives—all with the intent of helping you achieve a passing score. Salesforce highly recommends a combination of on-the-job experience, course attendance, and self-study to maximize your chances of passing the exam.