Dumps Salesforce Certification Summer ’23
Salesforce Certified Tableau CRM and Einstein Discovery Consultant
Pdf and Word
|Answers to questions||
Questions with Answers correct
About the Salesforce Tableau CRM and Einstein Discovery Consultant Credential
The Salesforce Certified Tableau CRM and Einstein Discovery Consultant credential is intended for individuals who have the knowledge, skills, and experience with data ingestion processes, security and access implementations, and dashboard creation. This credential encompasses the fundamental knowledge and skills to design, build, and support apps, datasets, dashboards and stories in Tableau CRM and Einstein Discovery.
This exam guide provides information about the Salesforce Certified Tableau CRM and Einstein Discovery Consultant exam.
The Salesforce Certified Tableau CRM and Einstein Discovery Consultant exam is intended for an individual who has broad knowledge of the Tableau CRM and Einstein Discovery platform and its capabilities, including: dataset management, permissions and security implementations, advanced Salesforce Analytics Query Language (SAQL) coding to support querying and JSON to support dashboard creation on both desktop and mobile devices.
The Salesforce Certified Tableau CRM and Einstein Discovery Consultant generally has a minimum of one year of experience and skills across the Tableau CRM and Einstein Discovery domains, including:
- Select the right charts to satisfy a business requirement.
- Create meaningful and relevant dashboards through the application of UX design principles and Tableau CRM best practices.
- Build SAQL powered lenses.
- Evaluate which type of binding (selection or result) is needed for a dashboard.
- Connect data sources within the UI.
- Build and customize template apps.
- Develop dynamic calculation using compare tables.
- Improve dashboard performance.
- Embed pages in dashboards.
- Convert dashboard layouts for mobile.
- Employ user provisioning to manage identity and access.
- Manage migration from lower environment change sets and API.
- Configure and manage integration with source control system.
- Incorporate governance of dashboards and datasets to manage and monitor Tableau CRM.
- Employ security predicates and sharing inheritance for datasets.
- Manage App permissions.
- Apply encryption to a dataset.
- Explain uses for the Tableau CRM API.
- Load data into Tableau CRM including CSV uploads, defining connectors to load data from multi-org, and native Salesforce data.
- Create dataset recipes.
- Enable and use data sync (replication) to run independent data extracts.
- Recognize the impact of enabling data sync.
- Manage and workaround dataflow and data sync limits.
- Implement role hierarchy.
- Add derived fields to a dataset.
- Export data to Discovery
- Prepare data for Discovery.
- Examine story statistics and algorithms to make recommendations.
- Surface Discovery insights into standard Salesforce pages.
The Salesforce Certified Tableau CRM and Einstein Discovery Consultant candidate has the experience, skills, and knowledge outlined below:
- Certification or experience with other business intelligence (BI), extract-transform-load (ETL), Tableau CRM, and reporting tools.
- Understanding of dashboard/user experience (UX) design and aesthetics for mobile and for desktop.
- Competency in reading and writing Salesforce Analytics Query Language (SAQL) and Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL).
- Competency in developing ETL processes for dataset preparation and management.
- Understanding of Master Data Management (MDM).
- Competency with developing stories in Einstein Discovery.
- Working knowledge of data science life cycle.
- Working knowledge of statistical analysis.
- Working knowledge of data modeling.
- Experience leading technical projects.
- Competency in administering, configuring, and securing Tableau CRM.
- Optional experience with administration, configuration, and securing Salesforce.
- Configure and perform writeback to Salesforce for Discovery models.
A candidate for this exam is not expected to …
- Write Apex code.
- Use the Tableau CRM Software Development Kit (SDK).
- Write code using the Tableau CRM API.
- Handle large data volumes and data refreshes.
This exam guide is designed to help you evaluate if you are ready to successfully complete the Salesforce Certified Tableau CRM and Einstein Discovery Consultant exam. This guide provides information about the target audience for the certification exam, recommended training and documentation, and a complete list of exam objectives—all with the intent of helping you achieve a passing score. Salesforce highly recommends a combination of on-the-job experience, course attendance, and self-study to maximize your chances of passing the exam.