Dumps Salesforce Certification Summer ’23
Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer
Pdf and Word
|Answers to questions||
Questions with Answers correct
About the Salesforce Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect Credential
The Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect credential is designed for professionals who have the requisite skills and experience in applying DevOps, Application Lifecycle Management and governance topics to Salesforce that support client requirements as well as experience communicating solutions and design trade-offs to business and IT stakeholders.
The Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect has experience analyzing the environment and requirements to design an appropriate governance framework, and to manage the development and deployment lifecycle on the Lightning Platform. The architect has experience designing and implementing complex development and deployment strategies, as well as communicating the proposed solution and design trade-offs to business and technical stakeholders alike.
The Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect typically has the following background and experience:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- 2 to 3 years of Salesforce Platform experience
- 1 to 2 years working on Salesforce DevOps topics
- 1 to 2 years experience working with governance committees
- 1 to 2 years experience with application lifecycle management
- Knowledge of project delivery methodologies – Agile/Waterfall/Hybrid
Typical job roles may include:
- Technical Lead
- Delivery Lead
- Release Manager
- Environment Manager
- Ops Manager
- Test Managers
- Technical Architect
The Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect candidate has the experience, skills, knowledge, and ability to:
- Describe the work structure and tradeoff for different development methodologies.
- Design and analyze existing and future state DevOps architecture, including release management.
- Effectively communicate DevOps design to various stakeholders at many levels.
- Follow Application Lifecycle Management best practices for design, operation and reporting.
- Effectively design and manage the development and test environment strategy, including data and security, for Salesforce releases.
- Describe the characteristics, capabilities and constraints of using Metadata and Tooling API.
- Describe the capabilities and constraints of tools supporting the development lifecycle (AppExchange and 3rd Party).
- Describe source control, branching strategies and continuous integration use in support of Application Lifecycle Management.
- Understand testing methodologies, including test automation and testing over Salesforce releases.
- Understand the governance landscape and participate in governance entities.
- Design an appropriate backup and restore strategy
A candidate for this exam will likely need assistance with:
- Environment configuration.
- Programmatic and declarative development.
- Test development.
- Configuring continuous integration/development architectures.
- Establishing a governance process.
- Understanding multi-org governance strategies
A candidate for this exam is not expected to know how to:
- Writing ANT/CLI migration scripts.
- Set up the source control environment.
- Set up continuous integration tools.
This exam guide is designed to help you evaluate your readiness to successfully complete the Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect certification exam. This guide provides information about the target audience for the certification exam, recommended training and documentation, and a complete list of exam objectives—all with the intent of helping you achieve a passing score. Salesforce highly recommends a combination of on-the-job experience, course attendance, and self-study to maximize your chances of passing the exam.