Dumps Salesforce Certification Summer ’23
Salesforce Certified OmniStudio Consultant
Pdf and Word
|Answers to questions||
Questions with Answers correct
About the Salesforce OmniStudio Consultant Credential
The Salesforce OmniStudio Consultant credential is intended for individuals who have experience consulting on building cloud applications using OmniStudio tools in a customer-facing role. Candidates able to explain the purpose of OmniStudio tools and can design solutions using OmniStudio tools that meet customer business requirements, are maintainable and scalable, and contribute to long-term customer success.
The Salesforce Certified OmniStudio Consultant candidate is interested in consulting on digital transformation projects that rely on OmniStudio tools and seeks to demonstrate their knowledge of how to apply OmniStudio tools to meet business requirements.
The Salesforce Certified OmniStudio Consultant candidate possesses facilitation and consultative skills at a technical level. The consultant candidate may work internally as an employee or as a consultant. The candidate has at least 1 year of Salesforce experience with 2 to 5 years of experience in one or more of the roles below:
- Business Analyst or Business Consultant
- Consultant/Senior Consultant
- Solution Architect
- Delivery Manager/Director
- Project, Product, or Program Manager
- UX Designer
Salesforce Certified OmniStudio consultant candidates should be able to identify the business requirements and determine which of the OmniStudio tools should be used to implement them.
The OmniStudio Consultant candidate has the experience, skills, and knowledge outlined below:
- Familiarity with CRM business logic and processes
- Be familiar with Salesforce Service, Sales, and Experience Clouds as well as Sales & Service life cycles.
- Understand the benefits and limitations of all OmniStudio tools
- Integration Procedures
- Calculation Procedures & Matrices
- OmniStudio Interaction Console
- OmniStudio Actions
- Understand the benefits of using the available pre-built applications
- Have the ability to gather business requirements and apply the tools to meet the requirements and follow best practices.
- Can analyze what changes are required for UX/UI for Cards or OS.
- Develop the implementation plan for the solution that has been designed
- Understand basic implementations of OmniScript, DataRaptors, Flexcards, Integration Procedures, Calculation Procedures and Matrices, and OmniStudio Interactions Console.
- Have the ability to download and adapt an Industry Process to an Org/Sandbox.
- Customize and implement UX/UI to meet customer requirements.
This exam guide is designed to help you evaluate if you are ready to successfully complete the Salesforce OmniStudio Consultant exam. This guide provides information about the target audience for the certification exam, recommended training and documentation, and a complete list of exam objectives—all with the intent of helping you achieve a passing score. Salesforce highly recommends a combination of on-the-job experience, course attendance, and self-study to maximize your chances of passing the exam.