Dumps Salesforce Certification Summer ’23
Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
Pdf and Word
|Answers to questions||
Questions with Answers correct
About the Salesforce Platform App Builder Credential
The Salesforce Platform App Builder credential is designed for individuals who would like to demonstrate their skills and knowledge in designing, building, and deploying custom applications using the declarative customization capabilities of the Lightning Platform. The candidate can create, manage, and update data models, application security, business logic, and process automation.
Here are some examples of the concepts you should understand to pass the exam:
- How to design the data model, user interface, business logic, and security for custom applications
- How to customize applications for mobile use
- How to design reports and dashboards
- How to deploy custom applications
The Salesforce Platform App Builder credential is intended for an individual who has experience developing custom applications on the Lightning Platform, including practical application of the skills and concepts noted in the exam objectives below.
The Salesforce Platform App Builder generally has 6 months to 1 year of experience building applications on the Lightning Platform and/or on a similar technology platform.
The Salesforce Platform App Builder candidate has the experience, skills, and knowledge outlined below:
- Familiarity with the capabilities of the Lightning Platform
- Awareness of Salesforce license types and related considerations
- Ability to design applications to support business processes and reporting requirements
- Familiarity with capabilities and customization used to enhance the mobile user experience
- Familiarity with the Salesforce development environments and the options available to deploy applications and manage changes on the Lightning Platform
- Comprehension of the resources listed in this exam guide and the additional required study materials provided by Salesforce
This exam guide is designed to help you evaluate if you are ready to successfully complete the Salesforce Platform App Builder exam. This guide provides information about the target audience for the certification exam, recommended training and documentation, and a complete list of exam objectives – all with the intent of helping you achieve a passing score. Salesforce highly recommends a combination of on-the-job experience, course attendance, and self-study to maximize your chances of passing the exam.