Dumps Salesforce Certification Winter ’24
Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Specialist
Pdf and Word
|Answers to questions
Questions with Answers correct
About the Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Specialist Credential
The Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Specialist credential is designed for individuals who would like to demonstrate their skills and knowledge in designing and building marketing campaigns within Account Engagement. The candidate possesses the experience and knowledge to build focused marketing processes that incorporate the different strategies for email marketing, lead generation, and lead qualification. The candidate should also be able to effectively use reports to make data-driven decisions.
The Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Specialist credential is intended for an individual who has experience using the capabilities of the Account Engagement platform, including practical application of the skills and concepts noted in the exam objectives below.
The Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Specialist generally has 6-12 months of experience building and executing marketing end-to-end workflows with the Account Engagement platform.
The Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Specialist candidate has the experience, skills, and knowledge outlined below:
- Has familiarity with the capabilities of the Account Engagement platform
- Understands the lifecycle of visitors to prospects
- Understands how to create and manage marketing assets, automation, and workflows within the Account Engagement Lightning App
- Interpret metrics from Engagement History and standard dashboards in B2B Marketing Analytics
- Understands administrative settings such as configuring scoring and grading models, configuring custom fields in Account Engagement, and using the Recycle Bin
- Understands how to troubleshoot and solve basic platform issues (sync errors, field mapping, and supported objects)
- Understand what Einstein features are available for use in Account Engagement
A candidate for this exam is not expected to know the following:
- Package installation, layout configuration
- Salesforce configuration of Account Engagement
- B2B Marketing Analytics customizations, 3rd party integrations, and API
This exam guide is designed to help you evaluate if you are ready to successfully complete the Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Specialist exam. This guide provides information about the target audience for the certification exam, recommended training and documentation, and a complete list of exam objectives—all with the intent of helping you achieve a passing score. Salesforce highly recommends a combination of on-the-job experience and self-study to maximize your chances of passing the exam.