Dumps Salesforce Certification Winter ’24
Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Consultant
Pdf and Word
|Answers to questions
Questions with Answers correct
About the Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Consultant Credential
The Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Consultant program is designed for individuals who have experience implementing the Account Engagement application and can explain Salesforce administration concepts that relate to Account Engagement features. The Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Consultant has experience with Account Engagement administration and configuration, and is able to successfully design and implement Account Engagement solutions that meet customer business requirements, are maintainable and scalable, and contribute to long-term customer success. This credential encompasses the breadth of the Account Engagement application and its integration on the Salesforce platform.
The Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Consultant generally has 12 months or more of hands-on experience implementing and administering the Account Engagement Lightning App and Salesforce platform. A successful candidate should understand best practice approaches for B2BMA, and its out-of-the-box functionality, but not necessarily deep knowledge on the topic. The Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Consultant possesses facilitation and consultative skills to gather business requirements, design solution alternatives, and implement them to meet business needs.
The Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Consultant candidate has the experience, skills, and knowledge outlined below:
- Identify and understand a customer’s current marketing-to-sales strategy.
- Map customer goals to Account Engagement features.
- Design a strategy to meet customer business needs based on an analysis of key performance indicators.
- Recommend automation processes to achieve business objectives.
- Recommend Account Engagement tools and features (Sales Emails and Alerts, Einstein Account Engagement) to implement marketing to sales strategy.
- Develop and recommend a data and content migration strategy.
- Articulate the implications and importance of technical setup.
- Analyze existing lead qualification strategy and make recommendations for translating into Account Engagement.
- Analyze existing lead nurturing strategy and make recommendations for translating into Account Engagement.
- Analyze existing lead generation strategy and make recommendations for translating into Account Engagement.
- Develop and recommend a scalable way of organizing data and assets in Account Engagement.
- Analyze data generated in Account Engagement reporting tools to make recommendations for system optimization.
- Set up and interpret reports/dashboards in B2B Marketing Analytics.
- Managing differing goals/objectives in divisions of a company using Account Engagement Business Units.
- Understand data governance – syncing records, user management, etc.
- Understand data hygiene, authorization, and organization.
- Develop and administer integration between Account Engagement and Salesforce.
- Invest time in studying the resources listed in this Exam Guide and any additional study materials provided by Account Engagement.
A candidate for this exam is not expected to make recommendations on Salesforce workflow, Process Builder, triggers or troubleshoot a customer’s DNS or Web Hosting Provider or CMS.
This exam guide is designed to help you evaluate if you are ready to successfully complete the Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Account Engagement Consultant exam. This guide provides information about the target audience for the certification exam, recommended training and documentation, and a complete list of exam objectives—all with the intent of helping you achieve a passing score. Salesforce highly recommends a combination of on-the-job experience and self-study to maximize your chances of passing the exam.