Dumps Salesforce Certification Summer ’23
Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
Pdf and Word
|Answers to questions||
Questions with Answers correct
The Salesforce Platform Developer I exam is intended for an individual who has experience developing and deploying basic business logic and user interfaces using the programmatic capabilities of the Lightning Platform, including practical application of the skills and concepts noted in the exam objectives below.
The Salesforce Platform Developer I generally has one to two years of experience as a developer and at least six months of experience on the Lightning Platform and has invested time in studying the resources listed in this exam guide.
The Salesforce Platform Developer I candidate has the experience, skills, and knowledge outlined below:
- Has experience with data-driven applications and relational databases.
- Has experience with Model View Controller (MVC) architecture and component-based architecture.
- Knows the capabilities of the core objects in the Salesforce schema.
- Knows the capabilities and use cases for formula fields and roll-up summary fields.
- Is familiar with and able to leverage relevant declarative capabilities of the platform, where appropriate.
- Knows when to use declarative vs. programmatic methods.
- Is familiar with the basics of the Lightning framework.
- Can use the fundamental programmatic capabilities of the Lightning Platform to develop custom interfaces to extend Salesforce capabilities and develop custom business logic.
- Can extend the Lightning Platform using Apex, Visualforce, and basic Lightning Components.
- Is familiar with the development lifecycle from development to testing, and has knowledge of the available environments.
A candidate for this exam is not expected to administer any standard Salesforce applications, develop mobile apps, develop and publish managed products on the AppExchange, perform tuning, or design integrations such as callouts, APIs, and email services.
This exam guide is designed to help you evaluate if you are ready to successfully complete the Salesforce Platform Developer I exam. This guide provides information about the target audience for the certification exam, recommended training and documentation, and a complete list of exam objectives—all with the intent of helping you achieve a passing score. Salesforce highly recommends a combination of on-the-job experience, course attendance, and self-study to maximize your chances of passing the exam.