Dumps Salesforce Certification Summer ’23
Salesforce Certified OmniStudio Developer
Pdf and Word
|Answers to questions||
Questions with Answers correct
About the Salesforce OmniStudio Developer Credential
The Salesforce OmniStudio Developer credential is intended for individuals who have knowledge, skills, and experience developing cloud applications using OmniStudio declarative development tools.
The Certified OmniStudio Developer is able to design and configure applications using OmniStudio tools, including FlexCards, OmniScripts, Integration Procedures, DataRaptors, Calculation Procedures and Matrices, and Industry Consoles.
The Salesforce Certified OmniStudio Developer candidate is interested in demonstrating their knowledge and skills in configuring applications using OmniStudio tools.
The Salesforce Certified OmniStudio Developer candidate ideally has one year of developer experience plus three to six months of design, implementation, and deployment experience working with OmniStudio tools in one or more of the roles below:
- Salesforce Platform Developer
- Salesforce App Builder
- Solution Architect
- Technical Architect
- UI Developer
The OmniStudio Developer candidate has the experience, skills, and knowledge outlined below.
- Familiarity with Salesforce development lifecycle from development to testing, and have knowledge of the available environments.
- Migrate components and configuration using the IDX tool.
- Capable of using OmniStudio tools to build the business processes with out of the box configuration.
- Knows how to use pre-configured script elements from Industry Process Library (IPL).
- Can create test data to validate the component functionality or behavior.
- Knows when to use declarative vs. programmatic methods.
- Can use OmniStudio tools to build the business processes with customization.
- Expand and build on the Industry Process Library (IPL) based on specific business requirements.
- Effectively use debugging tools within OmniStudio to troubleshoot problems.
- The OmniStudio Developer candidate is not expected to perform browser-based console log debugging, have experience with LWC, APEX, or Angular development, perform performance and scalability turning, integrate OmniStudio components with other industry products, do installation or post-installation configuration, or administer or build industry specific entities such as products, prices, or rules.
This exam guide is designed to help you evaluate if you are ready to successfully complete the Salesforce OmniStudio Developer exam. This guide provides information about the target audience for the certification exam, recommended training and documentation, and a complete list of exam objectives—all with the intent of helping you achieve a passing score. Salesforce highly recommends a combination of on-the-job experience, course attendance, and self-study to maximize your chances of passing the exam.